Wednesday 2 July 2014

WHO AM I? 6

Read the clues and see if you know who I am.
You can also move the cursor over the cloud to enlarge the words and discover more details.


  • It would be my birthday today.
  • My mother wrote these words about me when I was only four years old: 
"The little fellow has a life in him, an unbelievable strength, a powerful will, and, for his four years of age, a truly astonishing mind. How can he express all that? It truly gnaws at my life, this internal fighting against his tyrannical temperament, his passionate turbulence [...] God must shape this proud spirit, then it will become something noble and magnificent – but I shudder to think what this young and passionate person might become should his upbringing be false or weak."
  • I suffered from nerve disorders and persistent headaches.
  • I worked in several book shops.
  • I was interested in Buddhism.

Click on the question mark to find out the answer.                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment